SHANGHAI , January 17 , SinoCast -- China's petroleum and chemical industry was predicted to gain about CNY 13.3 trillion incomes from main business in 2013, up 9.2% year on year; the growth rate was 1.1 percentage points higher than a year ago. The industry was estimated to record CNY 890 billion profits and USD 180.56 billion exports, up 8.8% and 4% year on year. The main business incomes and profits are expected to reach CNY 14.56 trillion and CNY 980 billion in 2014, up 9.5% and 10% year on year.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels