"ChartSpan has developed the world's first consumer technology automating the conversion of paper healthcare records into electronic records, through the most advanced patient-based healthcare record application ever developed," said
According to Carter, talented developers and experienced digital marketers will be hired to expand the firm's product offering and launch its consumer technology. ChartSpan will locate its headquarters in the NEXT Innovation Center, located at 411
"We fell in love with the Upstate, and with the dynamic business community of mentors, support organizations and talent located right here in
"It is a great day in
"ChartSpan choosing to establish in
ChartSpan's permission-based and de-identified data platform is uniquely generated by patients. ChartSpan provides patients, hospitals, insurers, pharmaceutical companies, health agencies and others access to real-time information and meaningful interpretation of healthcare data, removing dependencies on providers and enabling patients to manage their own data. Through innovative and patent-pending data recognition technology, ChartSpan turns paper healthcare records into electronic records, generating structured data and eliminating manual entry of personal records.
"ChartSpan is a great example of a company combining highly refined technology with the Upstate's exceptional talent base to launch and grow their business," said Dr.
ChartSpan will publicly release its consumer product in February, and the app will be available through iTunes and Google Play app store. Positions to be filled immediately include software developers, software engineers, sales and marketing staff. For more information, or to apply, visit the company online at www.chartspan.com.
CC AutoTriage4psi-140117-30VitinMar-4605356 30VitinMar
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March