Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPG) (the "Company") announces that, further to the receipt by the Company of bondholder conversion notices in respect of Bonds in the aggregate principal amount of U.S. $1,099,050,000 , the redemption of Bonds in the aggregate principal amount of U.S. $950,000 and the announcement made by the Company on December 16, 2013 , the listing of the Bonds on the Official List of the UK Listing Authority and the admission of the Bonds to trading on the Professional Securities Market of the London Stock Exchange is hereby cancelled with effect from the date of this announcement. For further information please contact: Investor Relations Eric Rojas firstname.lastname@example.org +1 781 482 0999 Sarah Elton-Farr email@example.com +44 1256 894157 NOTES TO EDITORS Shire enables people with life-altering conditions to lead better lives. Our strategy is to focus on developing and marketing innovative specialty medicines to meet significant unmet patient needs. We provide treatments in Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, Gastrointestinal and Internal Medicine and we are developing treatments for symptomatic conditions treated by specialist physicians in other targeted therapeutic areas. www.shire.com .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline