A software developer and part of
After the ruling, Abadie said that the Google Glass does not give drivers any 'blind spot', before adding that there is a need to start experimenting with devices like this as it is a hands-free device, safer than a cell phone.
The device is yet to be made public and Abadie's case points to the immediate need for modification in traffic and privacy rules as wearables are touted to be the next big thing in consumer electronics sector. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4