OLDWICK, N.J. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Best’s Review magazine’s January 2014 “Innovators Showcase” issue focuses on 16 companies whose successful innovations measurably improved business performance and, in some cases, favorably impacted the insurance industry. The January issue is available free online at www.bestreview.com/freeissue . The featured companies are: ACE Commercial Risk Services : ACEAdvantage.NET American International Group: Protection-based Fee AIG/American General: ProtectMeQuick.com A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Group : Injury Prevention/Worksite Wellness Model Arbella Insurance Group : Carpartment Hartford Steam Boiler: Dynamic Outlier Bias Reduction Hartford Steam Boiler: Asset Performance Insurance Hartford Steam Boiler/Verisk Climate: Electricity Blackout Risk Model IBM Deutschland GmbH : The RechnungsApp National Brokerage: 100% Internet-based Term Insurance Product Plymouth Rock Assurance Co. : Agent Quote Marketplace Progressive: ListAgent Local Search Program RGA Reinsurance Co. : Automated Underwriting for Impaired Annuities USI Insurance Services : Document eDelivery Hub Zurich North America : My Zurich Web Portal Zurich North America : Zurich Risk Room The entire January issue -- containing this exclusive content and much more -- is free for all visitors at www.bestreview.com/freeissue . More information about Best’s Review is available at www.ambest.com/sales/bestsreview . A.M. Best Company is the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com . Copyright © 2014 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A.M. Best Company Lynna Goch , 908-439-2200 ext. 5381 Editor, Best’s Review firstname.lastname@example.org Source: A.M. Best Company
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?