The operator is offering the device on installment for BYR 155,000 monthly payment, which includes 3 GB mobile internet traffic as a bonus.
The device is equipped with a dual-core 1 GHz processor with Adreno 305 graphics accelerator. It comes with a 4-inch IPS screen and 5 megapixel camera.
If this smartphone is purchased in a single payment it would costs BYR 1.8621 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign