ENP Newswire - 17 January 2014 Release date- 15012014 - Continuing the adjustment process of the basic interest rate, initiated at the April 2013 meeting, the Copom unanimously decided, at this moment, to increase the Selic rate by 0.50 p.p., to 10.50 percent, without bias. The following members of the Committee voted for this decision: Alexandre Antonio Tombini (Governor), Aldo Luiz Mendes , Altamir Lopes , Anthero de Moraes Meirelles, Carlos Hamilton Vasconcelos Araujo , Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva , Luiz Edson Feltrim and Sidnei Correa Marques . The January Copom Minutes will be released in Portuguese next Thursday, January 23 .
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide