VTB Bank ( Armenia ) improves its internet banking system Yerevan , January 17 . ArmInfo. Erik Abrahamyan . VTB Bank ( Armenia ) has improved its Internet banking system to make the service more convenient for its customers. The press service of VTB Bank ( Armenia ) reports that from now on the bank's customers will be able to use multi-currency cards. They may also repay their loans and pay bills. VTB Bank ( Armenia ) launched its internet banking system in early Feb 2013 to allow its customers to access their accounts on a remote basis: to control all cash flows on the accounts, to convert currencies, to pay bills, to repay loans, to deposit funds. So as to get the service, a customer will have to apply to any of the bank's branches. VTB Bank ( Armenia ) joined VTB Group in Apr 2004 , with 100% of its shares owned by VTB Bank , the second biggest bank in Russia . VTB Bank ( Armenia ) is one of the leaders of Armenia's banking system and has the biggest branch network in the sector 67 branches.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work