TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar is trading at 91.17 cents US this morning, down 0.36 of a cent from Thursday's close. The U.S. dollar is trading at 109.68 cents Cdn, up 0.43 of a cent. Pound sterling was C$1.8029 , up 1.61 cents and US$1.6436 , up 0.81 of a cent. The euro was at C$1.4873 , down 0.05 of a cent. Quotations provided by the BMO Capital Markets .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?