WSO2 API Manager is the first 100% open source API management product combining easy, managed API access, API governance, and analysis. It empowers API publishers with complete API lifecycle governance for creating, publishing, deprecating and retiring APIs—supported by OAuth 2.0 authentication, key credential management, and credential mediation. Providing the first
Significantly, WSO2 API Manager is the first API management product with full inherent multi-tenancy, so the same software can run on servers, as a virtual machine, in either a public or private platform as a service (PaaS), or hybrid cloud. It also enables federated access to APIs across multiple entities to manage isolation between departments, partners or development groups.
Other key features include:
• Support for SOAP, REST, JSON and XML-style APIs.
• Secure authorization of subscribed APIs via the OAuth 2.0 key model plus support for the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code Grant.
• Single sign-on via the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
• Throttling and rate limiting based on API key, protecting against denial of service (DOS) attacks and supporting management of service-level agreements (SLAs).
• Ability to revoke access tokens and restrict API access tokens to domains and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
• Capabilities for blocking a subscription and restricting a complete application.
• Analytics and metrics support decision-making and enforce SLA policies.
• Ability to select either or both HTTP and HTTPS as an API’s endpoints as the API is being created.
“We are honored have our WSO2 API Manager product named by Info Security Products Guide as a finalist in the API Management and Security category,” said
About Info Security Products Guide Awards
SVUS Awards organized by
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014_WSO2/01_API_Finalist/prweb11495379.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill