World Bank noted in a report that India's economy is expected to grow by 6.2% during 2014 on global growth pace environment. Moreover, the multilateral agency expected 6.5% growth in 2014, while the government anticipated to settle around 5-5.5% during the current year depends on improvements in exports and investments, where economists expect growth to remain weak near 5%. The agency added that current global economic environment is boosting growth estimation in India , where global GDP growth is projected to improve from 2.40% in 2013 to 3.2% this year, which boosts optimism in markets.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy