With the addition of these new products, we continue to simplify the installer experience with Enphase s innovative microinverter system, said
A Wi-Fi option for greater flexibility when choosing where to locate the Envoy Communication Gateway is introduced. This new option simplifies connectivity of Enphase Microinverters to Enlighten s web-based software when there is a wireless router on premise. Based on Enphase s fourth-generation microinverter platform with 96.5 percent CEC efficiency, the new M215 now comprises Integrated Ground technology which removes the need for a grounding electrode conductor (GEC) to be attached to each microinverter. This labor and materials savings feature introduced with the M250 in 2013 is now included in the complete Enphase Microinverter product family in
All systems reporting through the Envoy are visible in the web-based Enlighten software platform. Solar professionals can now offer their customers an engaging new Enlighten interface option, MyEnlighten specifically designed for the educational and informational requirements of solar homeowners.
MyEnlighten exceeds our customers needs and expectations, helping them better understand their systems overall performance, said
Professionals using Enlighten Manager will see new, sophisticated web-based software tools. These tools and an interface designed to more easily manage multiple customers give professionals new options to control their operations costs.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion