Motorola Mobility is to introduce a new device in
A press invitation welcomes journalists to join the producer on the next step of Motorola's journey as we greet a new inclusion to the European Motorola family of products.
The Moto X is Motorola Mobility's first smartphone to be build since the organization was purchased by
The Moto X sports a 4.7-inch, 1280 x 720 display, 1.7GHz dual-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 10MP rear camera, 2MP front snapper, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and the choice of either 16GB or 32GB of internal storage.
If the Moto X is to introduce in the
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress