The TP-LINK AC1900 features the next generation IEEE 802.11AC Wi-Fi standard. It offers data transfer speeds of up to 1.9Gbps, with 1.3Gbps over the clearer 5GHz channel, and 600Mbps over the 2.4GHz Channel -- the fastest wireless speeds available on the market today.
With "Beamforming" technology, the router's transmission signal is remarkably enhanced so that even when a user changes location, the router will optimize the data transmission for the best signal strength possible.
In addition, its fully shielded Gigabit WAN/LAN ports with hardware NAT can achieve blazing WAN to LAN throughput of over 900Mbps. It also comes with an ultrafast USB 3.0 port that allows you to share files, movies or music in your home network or even across the internet at up to 10 times the speed of USB 2.0.
Using the TP-LINK Tether app, you can easily configure the AC1900 with just a few touches from your phone. After which, you can view a live network map, manage connected devices, stream router connected files and media, set parental control rules and more.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Biden Considers Mediation in Venezuela
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- 'Titanfall' XBox Debut Has Microsoft Fired Up
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen