The Dynamic Industrials Sector Portfolio (PRN) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Thursday, with over 1.0 million shares traded versus three month average volume of about 30,000. Shares of PRN were up about 0.2% on the day. Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Thursday were Southwest Airlines (LUV), trading up about 0.9% with over 5.2 million shares changing hands so far this session, and Delta Air Lines (DAL), off about 0.2% on volume of over 4.4 million shares. Greenbrier Companies (GBX) is the component faring the best Thursday, higher by about 5% on the day, while Agco (AGCO) is lagging other components of the Dynamic Industrials Sector Portfolio, trading lower by about 2.2%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401ETFunu011613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes