Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The results clearly indicate that predicting the depletion force in systems with multiple depletant components, such as the one used here, can be much more complicated than simply adding the forces contributed from each component independently."
For more information on this research see: Synergistic Effects of Nanoparticles and Polymers on Depletion and Structural Interactions. Langmuir, 2013;29(49):15159-15167. Langmuir can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?