Dhaka , Jan 16 (UNB) – Small and Medium Enterprise Foundation ( SME Foundation ) on Thursday allocated Tk 3 crore for the light engineering entrepreneurs of Dholaikhal and adjacent areas on the outskirt of the capital. The SME Foundation signed an agreement with Midas Financing Ltd which will enable the investors in the light engineering industry at Dholaikhal to get loan at a single-digit interest rate. SME Foundation managing director Md Ihsanul Karim and Midas Financing Ltd managing director Shafiul Azam signed the deal on behalf of their respective organisations at a programme held at city’s SME Foundation’s office. Earlier, the SME Foundation distributed Tk 6 crore loans at an interest rate of 9 percent among 152 entrepreneurs of the light engineering industry in Bogra.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels