Dhaka , Jan 16 (UNB) – Small and Medium Enterprise Foundation ( SME Foundation ) on Thursday allocated Tk 3 crore for the light engineering entrepreneurs of Dholaikhal and adjacent areas on the outskirt of the capital. The SME Foundation signed an agreement with Midas Financing Ltd which will enable the investors in the light engineering industry at Dholaikhal to get loan at a single-digit interest rate. SME Foundation managing director Md Ihsanul Karim and Midas Financing Ltd managing director Shafiul Azam signed the deal on behalf of their respective organisations at a programme held at city’s SME Foundation’s office. Earlier, the SME Foundation distributed Tk 6 crore loans at an interest rate of 9 percent among 152 entrepreneurs of the light engineering industry in Bogra.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- AC/DC Denies Rumor It's Done Rocking
- U.S. Capacity Utlization Rate Rose More Than Expected in March
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen