Jeana Goosmann , CEO and managing partner of the Goosmann Law Firm, P.L.C ., announce the promotion of attorney Emilee Boyle Gehling as a partner of the firm. Gehling is a corporate attorney focusing on making deals come together. She handles all aspects of corporate law and steers her clients through business financing transactions. Gehling obtained her juris doctor from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2007. She joined the Goosmann Law Firm P.L.C. in 2009. Prior to joining the Goosmann firm, Gehling gained experience serving as counsel for the U.S. Senate International Narcotics Control Caucus in Washington, D.C. Admitted to practice law in Iowa , Gehling was named a 2013 Great Plains Super Lawyers Rising Star by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business. She is a member of the American Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division, Labor and Employment Law and Family Law Sections, as well the Assisted Reproductive Technologies Committee. Gehling is also a member of the Iowa State Bar Association's Business Law and Labor and Employment Law Sections. Gehling is a board member for the Sioux City Downtown Rotary Club and the Sioux City Community Theatre .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?