Ryan Gosling has claimed that it was never his plan to be a famous Hollywood actor, saying that he was content just having a career as a working actor.
The 33-year-old actor rose to fame following the success of his movie "The Notebook."
However, Gosling told Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia that he never dreamed of being a Hollywood A-lister and was just content having an acting career when he started off.
He said that he came further than he ever thought, and has done incredibly well.
Now that he is a mega-star and has achieved critical acclaim, Gosling avoids reading about himself or his movies on the web and actually tries to stay offline as much as he is able to. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Ryan Gosling never wanted to be a big Hollywood star
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers