Ryan Gosling has claimed that it was never his plan to be a famous Hollywood actor, saying that he was content just having a career as a working actor.
The 33-year-old actor rose to fame following the success of his movie "The Notebook."
However, Gosling told Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia that he never dreamed of being a Hollywood A-lister and was just content having an acting career when he started off.
He said that he came further than he ever thought, and has done incredibly well.
Now that he is a mega-star and has achieved critical acclaim, Gosling avoids reading about himself or his movies on the web and actually tries to stay offline as much as he is able to. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Ryan Gosling never wanted to be a big Hollywood star
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go