Russia's third-largest bank, state-controlled Gazprombank plans an issue of CHF Eurobonds, Prime reports citing unnamed banking sources. Reportedly, 10.25-year bonds will yield 5.25%-5.5%. The issue is organised by UBS, Credit Suisse , and Gazprombank . In November 2013 , Gazprombank placed CHF 200mn Eurobonds. Deutsche Bank , and UBS organized the issue that matures in 2016 and carries a coupon of 2.375%. The yield was 217bps to mid-swaps or 2.403% annually. In October, GazpromBank placed EUR 1bn worth of 5-year Eurobonds at 280bps to mid-swaps. Reportedly the yield guidance was lowered to 287.5bps from previous 300bps to mid-swap. The demand was high, the book oversubscribed to more than EUR 4bn . Citigroup , Credit Agricole , and Deutsche Bank reportedly organized the issue. In September, Gazprombank placed USD 750mn worth of subordinated 10-year Eurobonds at 7.5%. Gazprombank (rated Baa3/Stable by Moody's and BBB-/Stable by S&P) had 17 issues worth RUB 193.5bn , 65 issues worth USD 6.65bn , 7 issues of CHF 1.135mn , one issue of EUR 1bn , and one issue of CNY 500mn in circulation at the end of October, according to Cbonds.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11