The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "MMGCs exhibit narrow bimodal pore size distribution, high surface area and highly stable magnetic properties, which provide them excellent adsorption ability for the removal of organic contaminants in aqueous solution."
For more information on this research see: Hierarchical co-assembly avenue to uniform rhombododecahedral magnetic mesoporous graphitic composites.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.