The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "These ohmically conducting porous MOFs could have applications in conformal electronic devices, reconfigurable electronics, and sensors."
For more information on this research see: Tunable electrical conductivity in metal-organic framework thin-film devices. Science, 2014;343(6166):66-9. (Springer - www.springer.com; Science - www.springerlink.com/content/0926-7220/)
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Science,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?