The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The highest equilibrium grafting density of 301 mg/g was yielded when using toluene/methanol mixture as the solvent at a reaction temperature of 70 degrees C."
For more information on this research see: Kinetics of (3-Aminopropyl)triethoxylsilane (APTES) Silanization of Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles. Langmuir, 2013;29(49):15275-15282. Langmuir can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Liu, Yanshan Univ, Coll Mat Sci & Engn, State Key Lab Metastable Mat Sci &
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels