The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The results indicate that Ni species highly dispersed on MCF support significantly promote the surface property of the specific interaction with the aromatic structure."
For more information on this research see: Inverse gas chromatography applied in the surface properties evaluation of mesocellular silica foams modified by sized nickel nanoparticles.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South