The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "It was shown that an equal spacing (by load) of the data points can result in better values for the system parameters than the convergence trend suggests."
For more information on this research see: Methods and numerical aspects of nanoscopic contact area estimation in atomistic tribological simulations.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Eder, Vienna Univ Technol, Inst Appl Phys, A-1040
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama