ENP Newswire - 16 January 2014 Release date- 15012014 - The Reserve Bank of India's Reference Rate for the US dollar is '61.5885 and the Reference Rate for Euro is '83.9915 on January 15, 2014 . The corresponding rates for the previous day ( January 13, 2014 ) were '61.5200 and '84.1110 respectively. Based on the Reference Rate for the US dollar and the middle rates of the cross-currency quotes, the exchange rates of GBP and JPY against the Rupee are given below: Currency Date January 13, 2014 January 15, 2014 1 GBP 101.4772 101.0914 100 YEN 59.49 58.99 Note : The SDR-Rupee rate will be based on the reference rate. Ajit Prasad Assistant General Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law