TORONTO, ONTARIO --(Marketwired - Jan. 16, 2014 ) - Attention Business Editors: Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp. (TSX:PZA) today announced a 2.6% increase in its monthly dividend which will be effective beginning with the January 2014 dividend. On an annualized basis, the dividend will increase from $0.78 to $0.8004 per share. For the period January 1 to January 31 , the dividend per share will increase to $0.0667 from $0.065 and will be payable February 14, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 31, 2014 . For tax purposes, the 2014 dividend will be considered a taxable eligible dividend. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp. Curt Feltner Chief Financial Officer (416) 967-1010 x307 email@example.com www.pizzapizza.ca and www.pizza73.com or www.sedar.com Source: Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence