( Stockholm , 16 January 2014 ) SAS AB (publ) (the “Issuer”) has requested that the holders of its senior unsecured notes 2013/2017 with ISIN SE0005423597 (the “Notes”) approve a proposal for amendment of the terms and conditions of the Notes to make an exemption for payment of dividends on preference shares from the general restriction regarding payment of dividends. CorpNordic Sweden AB (the “Agent”), acting in its capacity as Agent for the noteholders under the terms and conditions of the Notes, has on request of the Issuer on 16 January 2014 initiated a written procedure in which the noteholders can approve or reject a request made by the Issuer. The request involves an amendment of Clause 11.2 of the terms and conditions of the Notes to make an exemption for payment of dividends on preference shares from the general restriction on payments of dividends. Voting forms must be received by the Agent no later than 17.00 Central European Time (CET) on 6 February 2014 . To be eligible to participate in the written procedure a holder must fulfill the formal requirements of being a Noteholder (as defined in the terms and conditions of the Notes) on 23 January 2014 . The formal notice of the written procedure has been sent by ordinary mail to direct registered noteholders and registered authorised nominees in accordance with the terms and conditions of the notes. A copy of the notice with more information on the written procedure and how to participate can be downloaded from the Agent’s webpage: www.corpnordic.com For further information: The Agent: CorpNordic Sweden AB Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel: +46 8 402 72 00 The Issuer: Jan Torberger, Vice President & Head of Treasury Email: email@example.com Tel: +46 8 797 14 30 This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com http://news.cision.com/corpnordic-sweden-ab/r/notice-of-written-procedure-for-notes-issued-by-sas-ab--publ-,c9521913 The following files are available for download: http://mb.cision.com/Main/6561/9521913/200576.pdf CorpNordic press release
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?