Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "We demonstrate our visibility and trajectory planning method in simulations in several 3D urban environments, showing visible trajectory planning capabilities."
For more information on this research see: Fast and efficient visible trajectories planning for the Dubins UAV model in 3D built-up environments. Robotica, 2014;32(1):143-163. Robotica can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting O. Gal, Technion Israel Inst Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?