The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Furthermore, the PS-L-4-PEG was found to stabilize a water-in-oil emulsion remarkably in comparison with the PS-PEG diblock copolymer, demonstrating the potential of this peptide-polymer hybrid as a useful polymeric surfactant."
For more information on this research see: Preparation and Self-Assembly Behavior of beta-Sheet Peptide-Inserted Amphiphilic Block Copolymer as a Useful Polymeric Surfactant. Langmuir, 2013;29(50):15477-15484. Langmuir can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T. Koga,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO