Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "By simulation results, the authors show that the proposed technique minimises the energy consumption, ensures data security and reduces the transmission overhead."
For more information on this research see: Genetically derived secure cluster-based data aggregation in wireless sensor networks. IET Information Security, 2014;8(1):1-7. IET Information Security can be contacted at: Inst Engineering Technology-Iet, Michael Faraday House Six Hills Way Stevenage,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law