The Technology Education program at the
"Hundreds of thousands of peoples' personal information is compromised through security flaws and causes millions of dollars in lost revenue and mitigation expenses to businesses," said
The CASP preparation course will cover topics including cryptographic tools and techniques, comprehensive security solutions, securing virtualized and shared computing, host security, application security and penetration testing, risk management, policies, procedures and incident response, analysis enterprise security, as well as security controls.
"With the rise of cyber security breaches targeting businesses of all sizes, it is important for businesses to understand the issues that threaten them and how to defend against them," said
For more information or to register, please click here(http://continue.utah.edu/edtech/class/edtec_733_casp___comptia_advanced_security_practitioner).
TNS 30FurigayJof- 140116-4603931 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11