NetReach, a provider of complex, data-driven web solutions, today announced the expansion of its web application and full-featured website capabilities with integrated Mobility Services for the following applications:
• Portable Business Applications & eCommerce: NetReach mobile delivery solutions and eCommerce functionality offer employees and customers faster access to valuable tools for efficiency and responsiveness that are key to portable business process applications and driving sales. They also enable more positive user experiences for compact mobile-device screens.
• Mobility for Lead Generation: The technology/custom-web-application-development/">NetReach toolset is HTML5-compatible and mobile-friendly right out of the box, and can be enhanced at any time to deliver highly tailored user experiences that drive leads and support business goals. For mobile-specific needs and responsive web design—where formatting changes based on the size of the device display—NetReach provides a comprehensive solution.
• Online Sales Support: NetReach’s versatile relational database capabilities help sales representatives assemble and maintain collections of timely sales aids and evidence-based reports, and supplement them with notes and highlights. This is critical for deploying mobile solutions that work with ever-changing requirements in the new age of “bring your own device (BYOD)” environments.
“Since mobility has become a part of our daily lives, enterprises are adopting it at a faster pace to transform the way business operations can work cost-effectively,” explains
Learn more about NetReach’s integrated Mobility Services.
NetReach also delivers web-based solutions such as Custom Time & Billing Systems, Issue Tracking/Help Desk Systems, Patient Information Databases, Project Management and Tracking Systems, Automated Education Systems, Information Clearinghouses, Online Fundraising, Membership Organization Portals, and Intranet and SharePoint Integrations.
NetReach is a producer of complex data-driven Web-based solutions, with extensive experience in application and site design and development built upon a powerful Web technology toolset. This expertise offers the best of both worlds—application specific Web solutions with the freedom for non-technical users to manage their own updates, including database modifications, if they choose. NetReach personnel and technologies combine to help corporate and nonprofit users, IT consultancies, and marketing agencies implement advanced applications with low total cost of ownership.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/netreach/mobility-services/prweb11494378.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings