Baku /16.01.14/Turan: In 2013, the volume registered in the JSC National Depository Center of transactions for the sale of shares and corporate bonds increased as compared with the previous year by 86.5 %. However, the annual rate of turnover of corporate securities is far from even figure for 2011. According to the NDC in 2013 were recorded 4,693 transactions on purchase and sale of corporate securities totaling $ 1 billion 825 million manats. Operations increased growth in all segments. Compared with the previous year the number of transactions decreased by 2.6% , mainly due to exchange transactions , they told Turan the NDC. The main reason - the restriction of the primary market of more than 1 billion manat. Last year, the volume of exchange transactions (3,787 transactions) as secondary trading of corporate securities increased by 2.2 times and amounted to 835.7 million manat. Equally increased the OTC turnover, whose annual value exceeded 181 million manat. While in 2012 the average amount of a prisoner exchange deal is made ??about 128,000 manat , last year the figure was 400,000 manat. The volume of primary placement CBR has registered in the NDC from 453 transactions in 2013 amounted to over 808 million manats. This is 48% more than in 2012 . NDC is a monopolist in the depository services and maintaining the register of securities holders. He controls almost 99.9 % of the market and serves about 1,600 issuers. Since 2008, the NDC does not disclose annual financial statements. The Depositary shall not disclose a list of the companies they serve. Other depository ( Corporated Trust Agency ) serves only one company (JSC IBA). - 08B-
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels