Nationwide Financial introduces the Nationwide Living Benefit Suite of Riders for Nationwide Destination Series 2.0 variable annuities. According to the company, the suite offers new options to help advisors recommend the best fit for clients based on age, risk tolerance and their potential guaranteed income needs at retirement. "Advisors know that helping clients choose the right mix of retirement solutions is not a one-size-fits-all approach," said Eric Henderson , senior vice president for Life Insurance and Annuities for Nationwide Financial. "Now, we're offering three living-benefit rider options to help simplify the process and allow advisors to tailor solutions for their clients' unique income replacement needs." The Nationwide Living Benefit Suite of Riders includes: -The Nationwide Lifetime Income Rider (Nationwide L.inc) - Nationwide's established living benefit rider, built for investors at or near retirement who are seeking a secure, guaranteed level of income; -Nationwide Lifetime Income Capture - A new option that provides investors who may have a longer time-horizon until retirement the potential for guaranteed lifetime income with the possibility to increase their income potential; -Nationwide Lifetime Income Track - For fee-conscious investors, this new rider offers increased equity exposure and the possibility of guaranteed income in retirement at a low cost. "Nationwide has a long and stable history of offering variable annuities with living benefits, yet we also need to prudently evolve our annuity portfolio," said Henderson. "By offering multiple living benefit riders, we not only provide more choice for advisors and their clients, we also diversify our risk profile, which supports enhanced capacity for our business and sets the stage for further growth." Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company , based in Columbus, Ohio , is a diversified insurance and financial services organizations in the U.S. More Information: http://www.nationwidefinancial.com/livingbenefits ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?