PC Monitor now supports the popular Raspberry Pi device, a low-cost Linux machine. In addition, PC Monitor now has added functionality for
Along with the product updates, PC Monitor is also announcing a new partnership with PagerDuty and ZenDesk integration. With PagerDuty, PC Monitor users are now able to receive SMS notifications or phone calls for systems. With ZenDesk, users can now create tickets for each notification that fit specific criteria.
"Enterprise IT isn't typically seen as a business with lots of innovation, but we've worked very hard at PC Monitor to provide an amazing product experience to our customers," said
Among the over 200 enterprise customers include Dell,
"I spent years trying to find the right systems monitoring tool. Most were too expensive or too complex to set up. Several years ago, I came across PC Monitor and all my problems were solved in an affordable hosted solution," said
PC Monitor differentiates from its competitors in the space in a few key areas: the application is built mobile-first (and is available across all mobile platforms), it allows system administrators to monitor and take action on their systems, and it offers a unique Cloud API for all users.
Monthly Pricing begins at
PC Monitor is the easiest way to securely monitor and take action on IT systems, from any smartphone or tablet. The product enables busy IT admins to fix issues on-the-go and be more productive. PC Monitor is the only solution available across all mobile platforms. It can be used in any environment such as Linux, Windows or Mac, and any Java/.NET applications.
More Information: http://www.mobilepcmonitor.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11479065.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset