Marktech Optoelectronics (http://www.MarktechOpto.com) is pleased to introduce its line of PIN Photo Diode components based on InGaAs/InP technology. These devices are currently available in a TO-46 flat top package with a spectral sensitivity in the 800nm to 1750nm range.
Photo Diode chip active area sizes from 0.1mm to 3.0mm are available to provide the optimum balance between low dark current, high speed and light sensitivity. This allows for increased flexibility and options in a variety of applications ranging from fiber optics and high speed optical communications to medical and chemical analysis.
No integrated TE (
Among the applications for these wafers are photo detectors, linear arrays and image sensors. Photo detectors processed using our epitaxial wafers provide significant advantages, including lower dark current, better shunt resistance and overall improved performance at lower operating temperatures.
About Marktech Optoelectronics
Marktech Optoelectronics, established in 1985 as an engineering, design and testing facility, now has its own line of sensors, assemblies and material fabrication capabilities. At Marktech our only focus is optoelectronics.
Marktech will be exhibiting at Photonics West in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01marktechPINPD/prweb11490400.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion