For the fifth time in three years, the
Dr. Bauman is currently recruiting male and female hair loss patients to participate in a new laser therapy clinical trial.
“Once viewed with skepticism by some in the medical community, low-level laser therapy has since proven itself to be a safe and highly effective treatment for a wide range of health concerns, and is particularly well-suited as a treatment for male and female pattern hair loss,” Bauman said. “We’ve been incorporating LLLT into our multi-therapy regimens for the past 15 years, and I’ve seen first-hand how effective this side effect-free treatment can be for reviving dying hair follicles and stimulating hair growth in both men and women. That said, patients shouldn’t expect LLLT to regrow hair that’s dead and gone. It tends to work on weakened follicles that are still in the process of miniaturizing – so it’s critical for patients who suspect they may have hair loss to get started on this treatment as soon as possible and stick with it.”
The Sunetics Model “G” is a clinical-grade, in-office low-level laser therapy treatment armed with an array of 107 laser diodes. Unlike other hand-held or wearable laser devices, the Model “G” is a large, free-standing laser “hood” delivering powerful, continuous full coverage of the scalp in healthy laser light. Treatment sessions are 30 minutes long and patients are encouraged to undergo these treatments three times per week.
Low level laser therapy is the medical use of non-heating, low energy laser diodes to stimulate the body’s cells by increasing mitochondrial membrane potential through a process called photobiomodulation. Clinical studies have found it to have a number of medical applications - including faster wound healing, pain abatement, brain injury, lipolysis (fat loss) and stimulating regrowth in hair follicles.
Bauman was one of the first U.S. physicians to use laser therapy as an integral part of a multi-therapy approach to treat thinning hair beginning as early as 1999 and has treated thousands of patients with laser therapy since. In
While Bauman is a supporter of laser therapy, he cautions consumers and patients to understand its limitations. Laser therapy is primarily effective at restarting “thinning,” or dying, hair follicles and accelerating post-op healing after a hair transplant. Laser therapy can be used in combination with other proven medical treatments like compounded minoxidil and/or finasteride, platelet-rich plasma therapy, prostaglandin analogs, nutritional supplements and NeoGraft FUE hair transplants.
About Sunetics Low Level Laser Therapy:
• Sunetics low-level laser therapy hoods help patients improve hair growth and regrow thicker, healthier hair through photobiomodulation.
• Laser therapy is a drug-free, chemical-free, side effect-free non-invasive treatment option for hair loss and hair thinning for both men and women.
• Sunetics low level laser therapy patients can expect to see hair regrowth within a few months of use but it does not reverse baldness where severe depletion of hair follicle density has already occurred.
• Recently, a number of portable laser devices have been cleared by the
• Scientific Cross-sectional Hair Bundle Trichometry or HairCheck™ measurements by a certified Hair Restoration Physician should be performed before treatment and at appropriate intervals to track results.
• Improvements in hair growth from laser therapy can usually be measured in three months, with visible changes seen in six months.
Laser therapy, like other non-invasive hair growth treatments, is no ‘miracle cure,’ but it is an important tool in the treatment of damaged hair, thinning hair and hair loss. For more information on what kind of results you might achieve with laser therapy or how laser therapy can be added to your 'multi-therapy' hair restoration regimen, please contact a board-certified hair restoration physician.
For more information on Dr. Bauman’s upcoming clinical trial, visit http://www.baumanmedical.com or call 1-877-BAUMAN-9 or +1 561-394-0024.
Dr. Bauman received his M.D. degree from
Dr. Bauman is an author of textbook chapters on the science of hair care and hair transplantation, including eyelash transplant surgery, and has been extensively featured in the world’s leading media as a medical expert and successful early-adopter of some of the most advanced technologies in the treatment of hair loss such as laser therapy and NeoGraft FUE hair transplantation.
Appearances, interviews and profiles include the Today Show, The Early Show, Good Morning America, Extra, Access Hollywood and Dateline NBC among other TV appearances. Newspaper and Magazine articles and feature stories include
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11487905.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing