Latest speculations state that that Galaxy S5 battery could charge up in under two hours that would hold 20 percent more energy in the same size module as predecessor S4's battery.
Sources from PhoneArena have claimed that the handset would include a 2900 mAh battery, an increase from the Galaxy S4's 2600 mAh juice pack, a Snapdragon 805 processor, 2K display; a 16-megapixel camera; and a premium metal-body model.
It has also been speculated that the latest smartphone would have head tracking and iris scanning features, the report added. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law