K-Rise Systems, a product leader to both the JD Edwards and SAP communities, announced today that its business applications will be highlighted at 2 targeted SAP conferences, HR 2014 and SCM 2014, and 2 conferences hosted by the
Among the solutions presented at these conferences will be K-Rise Systems’ eCommerce sites (B2B/B2C), vendor relations and procurement software, and HR solutions, such as Employee Self-Service and Manager Self-Service. Each of these applications is built using K-Rise Systems’ platform for enterprise development, EASYProcess, and feature a dynamic workflow engine capable of integrating with a growing number of ERPs.
“2013 was the ‘year of connectivity’ for K-Rise Systems and EASYProcess. We completed integration with SAP and E-Business Suite and have 2 other major ERP connections in the wings. COLLABORATE this year will be especially exciting as we reach out for the first time to the E-Business Suite community,” said
The following are the dates and locations for these upcoming conferences:
Walt Disney World® Swan and Dolphin
The Venetian and Sands Expo Center
Southbank VIC 3006 (
For more information on these conferences and other upcoming events, email easyprocessnews(at)krisesystems(dot)com or visit our events page at http://www.krisesystems.com/Events.aspx.
About K-Rise Systems
K-Rise Systems is a software solutions provider based in the western suburbs of
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
(630) 898-2923 Ext: 114
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11494553.htm
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver