Jones Lang LaSalle , or JLL, the world's leading real estate investment and advisory firm, recently announced the appointment of Jamil Ghaznawi as its new national director and country head for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Alan Robertson , CEO of Jones Lang LaSalle in Mena, said: "Jamil has first class knowledge of all the key geographies and locations in the Kingdom along with extensive connections in the real estate sector. We expect the strong growth of our business to continue in 2014 and beyond, and Jamil's leadership and business management experience will be invaluable in helping Jones Lang LaSalle expand our offering in Saudi Arabia."
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit