Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In addition, the H-2 volumetric uptake is shown to correlate with the volumetric surface area at all pressures whereas the H-2 gravimetric uptake correlates with the heat of adsorption at low pressures, surface area at moderate pressures, and pore volume at high pressures."
For more information on this research see: Strategies toward Enhanced Low-Pressure Volumetric Hydrogen Storage in Nanoporous Cryoadsorbents. Langmuir, 2013;29(50):15689-15697. Langmuir can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Ahmed, CSIRO, Clayton, Vic 3169,
Keywords for this news article include: Gases, Clayton, Elements, Hydrogen, Nanoporous, Nanotechnology, Inorganic Chemicals, Emerging Technologies,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'