Item 3.01 Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard; Transfer of Listing. As previously reported, on January 8, 2013 , InnSuites Hospitality Trust (the "Trust") received a letter from the NYSE MKT LLC (f/k/a AMEX) (the "NYSE MKT") informing the Trust that the Trust was not in compliance with Section 1003(a)(ii) of the NYSE MKT Company Guide due to the Trust having stockholders' equity of less than $4.0 million and net losses in three of its four most recent fiscal years. The Trust was afforded the opportunity to submit a plan of compliance (the "Plan") to the NYSE MKT and submitted the Plan on February 5, 2013 . On March 21, 2013 , the NYSE MKT notified the Trust that it accepted the Plan and granted the Trust an extension until April 30, 2014 to regain compliance with the continued listing standards. On May 2, 2013 , the Trust received another letter from the NYSE MKT informing the Trust that the Trust is not in compliance with an additional continued listing standard of the NYSE MKT, Section 1003(a)(iii) of the NYSE MKT Company Guide, due to the Trust having stockholders' equity of less than $6.0 million and net losses in five consecutive fiscal years as of January 31, 2013 . On December 16, 2013 , the Trust requested an extension of the plan period. Based on a review of information provided by the Trust's management, on January 10, 2014 , the NYSE MKT granted the Trust an extension of time to regain compliance with the continued listing standards until July 8, 2014 . The Trust will be subject to periodic review by the NYSE MKT's staff during this extension period. Failure to make progress consistent with the Plan or to regain compliance with all continued listing standards of the NYSE MKT by the end of the extension period could result in the Trust being delisted from the NYSE MKT.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign