Cloud storage is popular but not yet ubiquitous - roughly 55 percent of "connected Americans" have never used a cloud-storage service (according to research conducted by Strategy Analytics). "On the one hand, everyone knows what cloud storage is and they know that they need it, but, on the other hand, approximately half of the country has never used it. This means that there is a definite opportunity and our timing is good," said
Imerjn recently announced its entry into the tablet computer market with an Imerjn branded tablet and also announced the acquisition of an issued patent relating to technology that enables mobile transaction processing. The Company will provide more detail about the release dates of the tablet before the end of January, 2014.
Imerjn (XUII), formerly known as
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Except for historical information, the forward-looking matters discussed in this news release are subject to certain risks and uncertainties which could cause the Company's actual results and financial condition to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements including, but not limited to, the Company's liquidity and the ability to obtain financing, the timing of regulatory approvals, uncertainties related to corporate partners or third-parties, product liability, the dependence on third parties for manufacturing and marketing, patent risk, copyright risk, competition, and the early stage of products being marketed or under development, as well as other risks indicated from time to time in the Company's filings with the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO