Igloo’s cloud intranet solution recognized for customer value,
product quality, and innovation
- Product features and functionality
- Innovative element(s) of the product
- Customer acceptance in the market
- Value-added customizations and enhancements
- Product quality and fit for different use cases
According to the report, social collaboration capabilities have emerged as a prime engagement channel for employees, members, partners, and customers to share information, increase agility, and continually innovate. Organizations see the value of empowering their members and workers to use enterprise social networking solutions to solve problems, share ideas, generate sales leads, spur innovation, drive corporate communications, develop and coordinate marketing campaigns, obtain feedback, and breathe life into static intranets.
“What differentiates Igloo’s intranet solution is the ability to tailor the experience to the audience and their specific workflows, which leads to greater relevancy and ultimately higher engagement,” said Frost & Sullivan Principal Analyst
Igloo’s Senior Vice President
About Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify industry best practices.
To download the Best Practices report compliments of Igloo, visit igloosoftware.com/frostsullivan.
To learn more about Igloo's intranet apps, visit igloosoftware.com/apps.
To create your Igloo, visit igloosoftware.com/try.
Igloo is an intranet you’ll actually like. It’s a cloud solution that brings together content and conversation in one place, so you can share files, give updates and work better together with your employees, partners and customers. That is why mid-market leaders and world-class brands, such as Aetna, Kimberly-Clark and RSA, choose Igloo.
Learn more at www.igloosoftware.com.
© Copyright Igloo Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. All other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Biden Considers Mediation in Venezuela
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers