North American box-office performance as of Tuesday for Oscar best-picture nominees:
— "American Hustle," Sony, $103,565,129, 10 nominations, released Dec. 12, 2013.
— "Captain Phillips," Sony, $105,010,295, six nominations, released Oct. 10, 2013.
— "Dallas Buyers Club," Focus, $16,769,169, six nominations, released Nov. 1, 2013.
— "Gravity," Warner Bros., $256,314,185, 10 nominations, released Oct. 3, 2013.
— "Her," Warner Bros., $9,900,985, five nominations, released Dec. 18, 2013.
— "Nebraska," Paramount, $8,477,367, six nominations, released. Nov. 15, 2013.
— "Philomena," Weinstein Co., $22,324,543, four nominations, released Nov. 22, 2013.
— "12 Years a Slave," Fox Searchlight, $39,002,295, nine nominations, released Oct. 17, 2013.
— "The Wolf of Wall Street," Paramount, $80,741,968, five nominations, released Dec. 25, 2013.
Focus is owned by NBC Universal, a unit of Comcast Corp.; Sony is a unit of Sony Corp.; Paramount is owned by Viacom Inc.; Fox Searchlight is owned by News Corp.; Warner Bros. is a unit of Time Warner Inc.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Original headline: Box-office numbers for Oscar best-picture nominees
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?