Additionally, Ballistic will reveal its newest product - Hydra for the Samsung Galaxy S4 - and a full marketing rebrand.
"We design, engineer and aggressively test our cases to offer the best protection on the market," said
Every Ballistic case offers at least six feet of certified drop protection, with some models offering protection up to 12 feet. New Ballistic packaging will highlight these ratings, enabling Ballistic to lead the industry by clearly defining the level of protection offered by each case.
Ballistic executives also will reveal extensive consumer research that notes the majority of consumers - approximately two-thirds - say they absolutely want their devices to be protected from drops, but do not want cases to be bulky or to interfere with the look and feel of the devices.
"We believe our competitors, including OtterBox and Speck, have overlooked people who don't want bulky cases but do want refined-looking, expert protection," said
Keywords for this news article include: Marketing, Advertising,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool