DALLAS --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Goldking Holdings, LLC and subsidiaries have retained E-Spectrum Advisors LLC to sell certain operated and non-operated oil and gas interests located in Iberville , Plaquemines , St. Martin , Lafayette , Assumption , Terrebonne and Vermilion Parishes, Louisiana and Aransas , Hardin and Jasper Counties, Texas . Third quarter production averaged 611 BOEPD (24% oil, 76% liquids-rich natural gas) from 26 producing wells. Goldking holds 9,383 net acres of which 82% is HBP with working interests ranging from 20% to 100% and net revenue interests ranging from 15% to 83% Louisiana production includes Berry Lake , Kent Bayou /Little Big Horn, Live Oak , Murphy Lake , Palmetto Bayou and Ridge West fields while Texas production includes Buna West , Silsbee and Nine Mile Point fields. Peak net production from proved reserves is projected to reach 3,508 BOEPD by August 2015 . Net operating cash flow from proved reserves for 2015 is projected at $38.2 million . Net proved reserves are 6.8 million barrels of oil equivalent (BOE) with a PV-10 value of $114.8 million . Upside includes 12 proved behind pipe wells and 11 PUDs. The online data room is now open. Bids are due Wednesday, March 5 . E-Spectrum Advisors LLC Coy Gallatin / Will Hundley , 713-870-0426 or 214-987-6153 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Source: E-Spectrum Advisors LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes