GMC among top-ranked for current offering and product strategy
http://www.gmc.net [http://www.gmc.net/en/home ]: GMC, the award-winning leader in customer communications management (CCM) and output management, announced today that The Forrester Wave[TM]:Document Output For Customer Communications Management, Q1 2014, has positioned GMC Software Technology (GMC) in the leader segment for its solution GMC Inspire [http://www.gmc.net/en/gmc-inspire/gmc-inspire-overview ]. It is the latest Forrester Research, Inc. Wave report that independently evaluates vendors' current offering and strategy.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130603/618311 )
GMC has once again been cited as a leader in this Forrester Wave. GMC is one of only three vendors to maintain their leader status in the 2014 report.
GMC Inspire achieved the top-score in the current offering category. As part of this category it top-ranked for document input design and composition, and also for workflow, implementation and reporting. GMC also rated joint highest for product strategy in the DOCCM space.
"Over the last 20 years we have shown relentless commitment to innovation and have embraced the new enterprise trends cited by The Forrester Wavefor broader customer experience goals, with interactive communication, better mobile support and flexibility for the iWorker. Our new owners, Neopost, have also helped add value to our business with research and development and distribution bulk. Today, we offer complete customer communications - from direct mail to digital"; concludes Dura.
Download The Forrester Wave[TM]: Document Output For Customer Communications Management, Q1 2014, here: http://www.gmc.net/en/download-forrester-wave-2014
Notes to editor
1. To be included in The Forrester Wave DOCCM report all vendors must have supported interactive, on-demand, and structured document output segments; must have an innovative solution for DOCCM and must have generated strong interest from Forrester clients through inquiry.
2. This report evaluated 11 top document output for customer communications (DOCCM) vendors as either: leaders, strong performers or contenders, across 26 criteria.
GMC helps thousands of clients worldwide across the banking, insurance, retail, business services, telco/utilities and healthcare industries gain customer insight to improve the customer experience. It gets communications to market 70% faster, improves operational efficiencies by more than 50%, and expands business services for more lucrative opportunities.
For more information about GMC's award-winning robust and scalable GMC Inspire [http://www.gmc.net/en/gmc-inspire/gmc-inspire-overview ] solution, visit: http://www.gmc.net.
 The Forrester WaveTM: Document Output For Customer Communications Management (DOCCM),Q1 2014 by
The GMC logo and GMC Inspire are trademarks of GMC Software Technology
Corporate & AsiaPAC GMC Software Technology +44-(0)-845-223-2443 email@example.com
EMEA Chameleon PR +44-(0)-207-680-5500 GMC@chameleonpr.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gmcnet Twiter: https://twitter.com/gmc_net LinkedIn: technology">http://www.linkedin.com/company/gmc-software-technology
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions