Great speakers from all around the globe
- From Gartner - Mick MacComascaigh is a Research VP with Gartner and the Lead Analyst for Web content management. As a keynote speaker, Mick McComascaigh will share some of his insights about the content management industry and the growing demand from customers in terms of agility and reusability of their content on multiple channels and platforms.
- From The European Parliament -
- From HomeAway -
- From Abercrombie & Fitch -
- From Socomec - Christophe Huault, technical website manager, will present how Jahia has enabled Socomec to present its product catalog (251 product descriptions) on 21 websites, in accordance with the local regulations of each country. He'll also share their experience on the implementation of Jahia Wise, Jahia's social and collaborative document sharing solution, in the Chinese bureau of the group.
- From Jahia - The entire R&D team will present the upcoming version of Jahia's flagship solution Jahia 7. The Professional Service and Software Development teams will also share best practices gathered from past successful projects.
- More about the speaker roster: jahiaone.com/speakers
A comprehensive program with over 20 sessions during the two-day conference
- Keynotes sessions and business and technical tracks will provide a comprehensive demonstration of what lies ahead for Jahia users in 2014.
- Free certifications for developers:
-- A free certification exam will allow experienced developers to take the exam and get certified on the current version of Jahia. (for free)
-- A series of certifying tracks will allow the already certified developers to "upgrade" their certification on the upcoming Jahia 7 version. (for free)
- A Gala Dinner will gather all attendees on Thursday 6th and be the time for many surprises.
- More about the program: jahiaone.com/program
Sponsoring partners from our key markets
- Platinum Sponsor:
-- Smile, the French open source expert, is the partner that has delivered the most projects on Jahia since 2003. Smile will also lead a specific session at the conference.
- Silver sponsors:
-- Ngoar: Award winning full service digital team providing a Jahia certified near shore team in excess of 20 experienced developers and technical project managers. Head office is in
JahiaOne in a Nutshell
- Time and location:
- Audience: this two-day event is the ideal venue for Jahia developers, users, clients and partners to meet, share their experience and discover Jahia's upcoming versions. Members of the Jahia community from all around the world, including speakers from global customers and partners and, of course, the Jahia Team will be present.
- Tickets are only
- More about JahiaOne (www.jahiaone.com)
Jahia's next-generation, open source CMS stems from a widely acknowledged vision of enterprise application convergence where web, document, social, collaborative and portal content are unified. Structured around Jahia Extended Content Management (xCM), Jahia Wise, the Jahia Studio IDE and based on a powerful Content platform, Jahia brings a unique modularity to the Java development arena. With its hundreds of available JahiApps and modules, the Jahia software is the tool of choice for building business driven user experiences for innovative web and mobile applications at a fraction of the cost of competing solutions. Founded in 2002 in
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy